Thursday, September 8, 2011

24 Top Legitimate Home-Based Business Ideas & Opportunities

Top Home-Based Business Ideas

1. Sell a product online

A friend of mine had a baby and didn’t like the style/design of any of the baby products at the stores, so she started making her own. After getting some compliments, she realized that she could turn her idea into a business that she could run from home (with the babies). She just created an online store and sold all of her products via her website.

2. Freelance writing

Since I started blogging a few years ago, I have seen the freelance market explode. There is a huge demand for content and so there are a lot of ways to make money writing it. Jonathan wrote a great article about a few legitimate work from home jobs – most of which were freelance writing.


3. Goodwill/Garage sale reseller

There are a lot of items that can be purchased very inexpensively at garage sales orthrift stores and sold for higher prices elsewhere. A few years ago I discovered that I could purchase good hardcover books at my local thrift shop for $1 or less. I realized that some of them could be sold on Amazon.com for $15-$20, which turns out to be a pretty decent profit. Find and sell enough items and you have a fun home business.

4. Blogging

I find a lot of people are interested in the idea of blogging as a business. You really can make some money blogging, but it is hard work. Not hard like digging ditches, but hard like it requires so many different skill sets and requires a lot of creativity and mental energy. It also is kind of the opposite of get-rich-quick. I only made $100 my first 6 months of blogging, but now I make a living doing it.

ebay - home based business idea5. Ebay Business

A few years ago I started an Ebay business kind of as an experiment, just to see if it were something I could do if I needed cash. I wrote step-by-step instructions about starting an Ebay business if you are interested. Ebay is a pretty crowded market, but it still is one of the most popular home-based businesses.


Sound interesting? You can see the rest at the website below:

http://christianpf.com/legitimate-home-based-business-ideas-opportunities/

No comments:

Post a Comment