Thursday, November 17, 2011

Win an Ipad2!

My son has been diagnosed with autism and epilepsy at age 3 and this will help him a lot. The MRI said he had a stroke before birth which caused the seizure disorder. My son struggles daily with these disabilities. He has missed a lot of school because of illnesses. This ipad will be a huge blessing for my son's life.

Now for the good stuff:

Support for Special Needs and Replace My Contacts are giving away an iPad2!

Here are the only ways you can qualify. You get:

one entry for commenting on their post

one extra entry for tweeting the contest using the bitly url:

Did you hear that @Contacts4You and @supportSN are giving away an iPad2? Enter here to win! http://supportforspecialneeds.com/?p=6294

TEN extra entries if you blog about this contest



I’m posting this to enter a contest offered by Replace My Contacts at Support for Special Needs! I want to win the iPad2!



Read more and enter here:
http://supportforspecialneeds.com/2011/11/11/ipad2-giveaway-seriously/

No comments:

Post a Comment